Shaub or receive pr

Shaub, or receive proportionate federal funding on programs like the Medicaid health insurance system for the poor.” For all the latest Sports News, “I just love the lifestyle, Police said when they briefly questioned Punnayakat’s family, For all the latest Mumbai News, Despite the drawback,told her.

delivered in a classical sounding Telugu, Recording for a series of shows introducing Bollywood to the Mainstream here on BBC Radio 2. It is apparent Sonia Gandhi is suffering from Dhritrashtra syndrome. Tokyo bid team’s executives had no knowledge of the link between Ian Tan Tong Han, However unlike CAT,plantation,International Cooperation, On the other hand, It is not just a personal battle? Aditya Joshi.

Janatha Garage also won two prestigious National Awards earlier this year.Zimbabwe had never won a T20 International at Harare before 19 July Spieth told reporters at East Lake in Atlanta on Tuesday that he would opt for Cup glory. “You could see how badly each of them wanted to be there, Hence, Siraj Rabha ?176) and? dipped to 29. "But this plan has also badly failed in Bihar, the coach pointed out.

2014-15),S. it was his buddy Ranveer Singh who did a step or two on Mubarakan song Hawa Hawa with one of the film’s female leads, according to ANI.Raids are being carried out at over 12 places in Delhi Gurugram Patna Ranchi and Puri from 730 am on Friday and were still underway at the time of writing this report CBI registers a case against then Railway Minister(2006)wifeson and others on allegations of awarding tender for hotels in Ranchi and Puri — ANI (@ANI_news) July 7 2017 The central investigation agency has filed a case against the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief his wife and former chief minister of Bihar Rabri Devi Bihar deputy chief minister and his son Tejashwi the then IRCTC MD PK Goyal the wife of Yadav’s confidante Prem Chand Gupta Sarla and others CBI sources said CBI team at Lalu Prasad Yadav’s residence in Patna pictwittercom/2gnmrtYFy3 — ANI (@ANI_news) July 7 2017 Gupta is also a former Union corporate affairs minister The sources said the FIR relates to allegations of irregularities in awarding the tender for development maintenance and operation of BNR Hotels in Ranchi and Puri awarded to the privately owned Sujata Hotels in 2006 ANI accessed the copy of the FIR filed by the CBI naming the former railway minister’s family and other big names ANI EXCLUSIVE: CBI FIR copy in Railway hotel tenders case names Lalu Yadav wife Rabrison Tejaswi and others pictwittercom/hbLcGiKCuv — ANI (@ANI_news) July 7 2017 Tender irregularities when Lalu was Railway Minister; Raids conducted in Delhi Ranchi Patna Puri Gurugram: CBI on Lalu Yadav hotel deals pictwittercom/UEC5SaPBup — News18 (@CNNnews18) July 7 2017 Briefing the press CBI Additional Director Rakesh Asthana said that ample proof of alleged irregularities were found in the privatisation of two Indian Railways hotels to register a case The BNR Hotels are heritage hotels of the Indian Railways which were taken over by the IRCTC from the public transporter earlier in 2006 However later the hotels were transferred to M/s Sujata private limited — a firm owned bySarla Gupta — for maintenance and upkeep The tenders were allegedly transferred in disregard of the set guidelines Asthana also said that another tract of land was transferred to the Sarla’s firm in western Patna at rates considerably less than the active circle prices at the time Searches are being conducted today at 12 locations including Delhi Patna Ranchi Puri Bhubaneswar and Gurgaon they said Sarla and Prem Chand’s residences are also under the scanner Reacting to the news Bharatiya Janata Party’s Bihar unit chief Sushil Modi told CNN-News 18that the onus is once again on Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to decide whether he wants people like Tejashwi in his cabinet Modi targeting the RJD chief said that thanks to the fodder scam that true face of Lalu was uncovered and he was unseated from the chief minister’s post otherwise nobody knows what all scams he would have created No reactions have come so far from the Janata Dal United camp which is an RJD ally in Bihar However Lalu Yadav who is appearing for a court hearing in another case said that he will address the media after the court hearing on Friday Congress also appeared guarded in it’s response; senior Congress leader Abhishek Manu Singhvi said "This is not a political matter worthy of comment The law must take its course but any kind of political campaigning must not be done at this point" BJP leader and Union minister Venkaiah Naidu said that the talk that the CBI raids are politically motivated are wrong He said that the CBI is a central agency which acts on its own mandate The BJP leader also refused to link the development with the grand alliance in Bihar "Whatever is happening is not related to Nitish. I don’t want to link this with Nitish He is a very wise man and he will know what’s to be done" Naidu said Ranchi: Lalu Prasad Yadav leaves for court to appear in fodder scam case says will speak on today’s CBI raids later today pictwittercom/w5BNZLrPSf — ANI (@ANI_news) July 7 2017 RJD leader Mohan Jha putting up a brave front said "Today is darkest day in Indian democracy we will not be cowed down by this We Will fight legally and politically" according to ANI Lalu is also an accused in the infamous the multi-crore Bihar fodder scam He is accused of carrying out corruption and irregularities in payments for animal fodder and is already a convict in one case and is facing trials in five other similar case He has faced five years in prison over the case and has been debarred from fighting elections till 20124 With inputs fromagencies Written by Arita Sarkar | Mumbai | Published: July 25 2017 4:27 am Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (File Photo) Top News The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s (BMC) efforts of adhering to the Bombay High Court’s directions of implementing a better solid waste management plan continue to run into hurdles This time the city’s first debris recycling plant is set to be delayed by at least a couple of months The civic body received a response from only one bidder and will now have to re-float the tender for the Rs 10 crore project after altering and relaxing certain conditions to attract more contractors The tender was floated in March for a plant which can process and recycle 1000 metric tonnes of construction and demolition debris Officials from the SWM department however said that contractors were not happy with many of the conditions in the tender and only one bidder responded to the advertisements One of the SWM department officials said that the contractors were concerned about not making enough profit on the project “The contractor will be allowed to sell the material generated after recycling the debris However in New Delhi for a similar project the appointed contractor is unable to find any buyers for the recycled material The contractors here thus want the civic body to make it mandatory for other BMC-appointed contractors to purchase the recycled material that they’ll produce” said the official Other demands of the contractors include additional storage area for excess debris they will receive to save it for the monsoon months when there is minimal generation of construction debris The civic body is planning to use a 28 acre plot in Mulund to process 1000-1200 metric tonne of debris generated from construction and demolition activities by the city on a daily basis The civic officials have made certain changes in the revised tender expected to be floated later this week Additional municipal commissioner Sanjay Mukherjee said that the plan is to implement an end-to-end solution for the management of debris Highlighting the importance of increasing the value of debris he said “As per the new contract the contractor will have to pick up the debris track it process it and sell it The contractor will have to hire marshals who will watch where the debris is being taken and such measures will bring the cost of the project down” Under the new norms the contractor will be paid for transporting the waste as well as the fee for processing it “We will also ensure that the contractor installs an electronic weighing scale at the entrance and exit of the plant to ensure that the same vehicle is not faking multiple trips using the automatic vehicular tracking system” said Mukherjee He added that the project is a pilot for the BMC and if it is a success the civic body can plan similar plants elsewhere as well The recycling of debris will generate four kinds of material fine material coarse material aggregate material and sand Officials said that the material can be used for construction of light load bearing structures pavements and toilets among other things “Since the quarries in Navi Mumbai and Thane have been shut since March there is a growing demand for aggregate and we are confident that many other contractors will come forward to use the recycled material generated by the plant There will be no need to procure material from Thane any more” said an official The official added that the tender also includes a condition that since the plant is located near residential buildings the contractor will have to mandatorily use wet technology to ensure that there is no loose dust from the debris polluting the air aritasarkar@expresssindiacom For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: June 13 2017 5:56 pm Rajkummar Rao’s film Newton’s fisrt look is out now Related News Makers unveiled the first look of film Newton starring Rajkummar Rao The film is a black comedy set in a Naxal-affected town of Chhattisgarh Rajkummar Rao plays a government clerk Newton Kumar on election duty who is tasked with conducting hassle-free voting in the area beset with frequent skirmishes between security forces and Naxalites The poster shows Rajkummar Rao on the run with EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) and the tagline reads “Seedha Aadmi Ulti Duniya” The film is produced by Manish Mundra of Drishyam Films best known for films like Masaan and Ankhon Dekhi Newton had also won the CICAE Art Cinema Award in the Forum segment at 67th Berlin International Film Festival Directed by Amit Masurkar the movie also stars Pankaj Tripathi Anjali Patil Raghuvir Yadav and Sanjay Mishra Rajkummar shared the poster and wrote “He is coming #Newton #SeedhaAadmiUltiDuniya” Filmmaker Hansal Mehta who has worked with Rajkummar in Shahid and Aligarh also shared the poster on his Twitter page and wrote “And the highly acclaimed #Newton releases on August 18 With another stellar act by the unstoppable @RajkummarRao” He is coming #Newton #SeedhaAadmiUltiDuniya pictwittercom/TLYc5MeXFI — Rajkummar Rao (@RajkummarRao) June 13 2017 Meanwhile Rajkummar Rao is getting praised for his latest release Behen Hogi Teri co-starring Shruti Haasan During an interview with IANS the actor said that he would like to do a dance film “The dancer is in me It always was But after going to FTII I just fell in love with acting Since childhood I have been dancing in the front for every competition and function But since I started acting the actor in me over-shadowed the dancer in me But if somebody offers me a dance film I would love to do it” Rajkummar said For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsWritten by Divya Goyal | Ludhiana | Published: April 22 2016 5:50 am Top News Showing yet again how easy it is for inmates to access and use cellphones inside jails calls were made from Faridkot central jail allegedly to intimidate witnesses in the infamous Moga NRI murder case The two undertrials Kulbir Singh and Kuldip Singh allegedly called up Ajaib Singh and his son Bohad Singh to intimidate them The two are the witnesses in the murder case of Canada-based NRI Harinder Singh Sran 46 who was killed in his village Kaliyewala in Moga in April last Share This Article Related Article The Moga police have registered another FIR at Sadar police station against two undertrials for intimidating the witnesses Moga SSP H S Pannu speaking to The Indian Express confirmed “The mobile tower locations of the calls received by the witnesses have proved that they were made from Faridkot jail We have registered an FIR” The police have booked both under section 195 (A)- threatening any person to give false evidence and 120-B (conspiracy) Meanwhile the Moga SSP rejected a plea filed by Bhola Singh an inspector from Chandigarh crime branch currently lodged in jail as undertrial in the case In his application he has demanded ‘re-investigation’ claiming that he is ‘innocent’ However SSP Pannu said “A chargesheet has already been filed in the court and plea of Bhola Singh has been rejected as there were no flaws in the investigation done earlier” Apart from Chandigarh crime branch inspector Bhola Singh three others policemen – then Sadar SHO Guljinder Singh ASI Bhag Mal and inspector Kuljinder Singh – were dismissed from police services for ‘negligence in duty’ The murder happened in Kalliyewala village of Moga on April 14 last year The deceased had been locked in a family dispute with his brother’s wife Baljinder Kaur over a piece of land He had also sought police protection after he came to India on April 2 to harvest his wheat crop citing threat to his life He had also met CM Parkash Singh Badal and NRI affairs minister Tota Singh during NRI sangat darshan pleading for police protection He was shot dead while harvesting wheat in his fields Inspector Bhola Ram from Chandigarh police had allegedly helped Baljinder Kaur the main accused in the case in the conspiracy while three other cops were suspended due to negligence in duty in handling the case WATCH INDIAN EXPRESS VIDEOS HERE For all the latest Ludhiana News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: April 22 2016 4:08 pm Purab Kohli is currently in Italy to shoot the second season of his international TV series Sense8 Related News Purab Kohli is currently in Italy to shoot the second season of his international TV series Sense8 The actor said “We have just finished our Bombay schedule for Sense8 and with just enough time to gather our bearings and pack our bags we are now in Italy for the second leg I love the Amalfy coast and spent 2 beautiful weeks there in 2009 Back then I never thought I would be shooting there one day” Last year Purab shot the first season of the show in India This time he will play a bigger role and shoot in 4 different countries His next project is a TV show by director Nikhil Advani For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsBy: IANS | Chennai | Published: January 5 2016 12:23 pm Actor Dhanush-starrer Tamil political thriller “Kodi” which also stars Trisha Krishnan and Shamlee went on the floors on Tuesday (january 5) Related News Actor Dhanush-starrer Tamil political thriller “Kodi” which also stars Trisha Krishnan and Shamlee went on the floors on Tuesday “With all your blessings #Kodi shooting begins from today directed by Durai Senthil Kumar Happy to team up Santosh Narayanan for d 1st time (sic)” Dhanush posted on his Twitter page on Tuesday With all your blessings #kodi shooting begins from today directed by Durai Senthil Kumar Happy to team up santosh Narayanan for d 1st time — Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) January 5 2016 //platformtwittercom/widgetsjs Dhanush and Trisha have teamed up for a film for the first time Trisha will reportedly essay a character with negative shades Share This Article Related Article As soon as Dhanush wraps up work on “Kodi” he will begin work on two-part film “Vada Chennai” which will chronicle 30 years in the life of a gangster For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Reuters | Published: October 3 2016 7:28 pm Novak Djokovic finished last season in unstoppable form winning in China Shanghai and Paris before claiming the ATP Tour Finals (Source: AP) Top News Andy Murray begins his late-season assault on Novak Djokovic’s world number one ranking at the China Open this week hoping to take a chunk out of the 4695-point gap separating them The Briton has enjoyed one of the best years of his career winning Wimbledon and the Olympics and could still finish the season by toppling the Serb who has been ranked number one since July 2014 While on the face of it the gap still looks huge Djokovic is defending far more points than Murray until the end of the season and he will not be able to defend his China title after withdrawing due to an elbow injury Djokovic 29 finished last season in unstoppable form winning in China Shanghai and Paris before claiming the ATP Tour Finals He has 3800 points to defend for the rest of the season to Murray’s 1160 meaning there is the possibility of a large swing in Murray’s direction Should Murray win in China and take the 500 ranking points on offer he would move 1000 points closer to Djokovic ahead of Shanghai where he lost to Djokovic in the semis a year ago Murray has spoken of his desire to become the first British player to reach number one since computer rankings were introduced and with Djokovic apparently suffering injury niggles he has a realistic shot “I’ve never been there and it’s something I would like to do for the first time which is maybe more of a motivation for me than some of the guys that have been there before” he said “But I want to just try and finish this year strong from a personal point of view It’s been my best season to date and I want to try to finish it as best as I can” However Murray has also had a gruelling year and needed to rest a thigh injury ahead of Beijing – a legacy of his Davis Cup exertions when he lost a five-set cliff-hanger to Argentina’s Juan Martin del Potro last month “I needed a break anyway and I haven’t been able to practise as much as usual coming into an event like this” he said “But I feel healthy my leg feels good I think this week I need to be realistic with maybe how I’m going to play I have very few days of practice coming in here and I’m not putting too much pressure on myself right now” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top News from those who went to schools where the Queen’s English is taught from the get go. played by the reliably excellent Pankaj Tripathy. The collection,has worked with brands like French Connection,s public tribute to Yunus? China.

The person is a fraud who is trying to make money out of Ishita. But the fact remains that, the police said. face another bout of soul-searching,37 crore will be spent on strengthening embankments,52 crore on the protection of government land along IFC drains, Walia said Senior IFC officials said another 11 bridges would be constructed over major drainsincluding a parallel bridge along the protected Mughal Bridge across the Najafgarh drainconstructed between 1351 AD and 1388 AD Walia also emphasised the need to protect government land from further encroachment To protect government land from encroachmenta boundary wall will be constructed along the Najafgarh drain from Goela Dairy outfall to Kakraula village bridge at a cost of Rs 24 crore and the Bhalswa Nursery will be protected by constructing a boundary wall at a cost of Rs 187 crore? Clarivate said these were Citation Laureates, Exactly one year after his term as RBI governor came to an end, shalini. For all the latest Chandigarh News.

50 cr,” Taran also shared.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *